Bernard
We ask that you cite a particular PRD article (see below). In addition, referencing the Einstein Toolkit in general is these days sufficient, since McLachlan has essentially been absorbed by it.
-erik
@Article{Brown:2008sb, suggested-for ="Einsteinanalysis/Noexcision McLachlan/ML_BSSN", author = "Brown, J. David and Diener, Peter and Sarbach, Olivier and Schnetter, Erik and Tiglio, Manuel", title = "{Turduckening black holes: an analytical and computational study}", journal = "Phys. Rev. D", volume = "79", year = 2009, pages = 044023, eprint = "arXiv:0809.3533 [gr-qc]", adsurl = {http://www.slac.stanford.edu/spires/find/hep/www?rawcmd=find+doi+10.1103/Phy..., doi = "10.1103/PhysRevD.79.044023", SLACcitation = "%%CITATION = 0809.3533;%%" }
On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 9:13 AM Bernard Kelly physicsbeany@gmail.com wrote:
Hi all.
While checking the doi links in an article, I realized that the URL I'd been using for McLachlan is no longer functional:
https://www.cct.lsu.edu/eschnett/McLachlan
What's the best persistent URL or reference to use instead, that isn't just a reference to the ET as a whole? I could just link to the public Bitbucket page for McLachlan:
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/mclachlan/src/master/
... but I feel there's probably somewhere a bit more descriptive.
Thanks, Bernard
--
Bernard Kelly -- CRESST Assistant Research Scientist, NASA/GSFC Gravitational Astrophysics Laboratory --- Code 663
Phone: +1 (301) 286-7243 *** Fax: +1 (301) 286-2226 Web: http://science.gsfc.nasa.gov/sed/bio/bernard.j.kelly ORCID: orcid.org/0000-0002-3326-4454
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users