That's seems to help but now I seem to be getting an error on FFTW3
FFTW3 Implements: FFTW3 FFTW3 FFTW3 FFTW3: Preparing directory structure... FFTW3: Unpacking archive... ~/EinsteinToolkit/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch/build/FFTW3 ~/EinsteinToolkit/Cactus/configs/sim/scratch FFTW3: Configuring... FFTW3: Building... -> Configuration script for thorn FFTW3 returned exit code 1 FFTW3 selected, but FFTW3_DIR not set. Checking some places... FFTW3 not found Using bundled FFTW3... Building FFTW3 patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/FFTW3/Makefile patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/FFTW3/Makefile_lib patching file Lorene/C++/Source/Non_class_members/Coef/FFTW3/Makefile_lib_g -> Configuration script for thorn FFTW3 returned exit code 1
Is this another thing I need to install?
Full log is attached.
On Dec 13, 2012, at 10:12 PM, Barry Wardell wrote:
Hi Joe,
It looks like you are missing OpenMPI.
Are you using the very latest version of sl6.cfg? That's the one here: https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/simfactory2/trunk/mdb/optionlists/sl6.c.... At the top of that it gives commands for installing gsl-devel and openmpi-devel. The second of these should provide the necessary OpenMPI.
hwloc selected, but HWLOC_DIR not set. Checking some places...
I was able to get past that by installing hwloc-devel using yum as well.
Unfortunately, the version provided by hwloc-devel is too old. If you use the latest sl6.cfg it will build hwloc instead.
Barry