Steve
This is the linear prolongation operation in Carpet for vertex-centred mesh refinement. You'd set order_space=1.
The error message looks off -- op = "lagrange" and order_space = 1 is exactly what you want, so your parameters may be specifying something else.
-erik
On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Steven R. Brandt sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
I'm looking for a very simple prolongation strategy, if two points exactly coincide the copy the values. If it is between, assign the average of the 2 (or 4) neighboring points. How do I get this behavior? I tried various interpolators (is it "copy"?), some work and some don't. If I try to use "copy", I get an error:
There is no vertex-centred stencil for op="LAGRANGE" or op="COPY" with order_space not in {1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11}
I am setting prolongation_order_space = 1, however. I assume it's the vertex centering that's the problem. Thanks.
Cheers, Steve _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users