I'm seeing the following in the test logs.
Test CT_MultiLevel: constraints_spherical "CTThorns/CT_MultiLevel/test/constraints_spherical.par"
Issuing rm -f output-0000-active && ln -s . output-0000-active && mkdir -p SIMFACTORY && TESTSUITE_PARFILE=/home/etuser/simulations/test2/output-0000/arrangements/CTThorns/ CT_MultiLevel/test/constraints_spherical.par /home/etuser/simulations/test2/output-0000/ SIMFACTORY/RunScript ERROR: How did I get here, maximum difference is 2.23939649962271e-06 and maximum value is 0 for ct_multilevel-psi.x.asc ERROR: How did I get here, maximum difference is 3.42646845305534e-06 and maximum value is 0 for ct_multilevel-psi.x.asc ERROR: How did I get here, maximum difference is 5.40339488259817e-06 and maximum value is 0 for ct_multilevel-psi.z.asc ERROR: How did I get here, maximum difference is 2.24826338702061e-06 and maximum value is 0 for ct_multilevel-psi.z.asc ERROR: How did I get here, maximum difference is 5.03961998417943e-06 and maximum value is 0 for ct_multilevel-psi.y.asc ERROR: How did I get here, maximum difference is 2.69585954211948e-06 and maximum value is 0 for ct_multilevel-psi.y.asc
However, at the end it says that all tests passed. Is this actually an error that is being incorrectly counted as a success?
--Steve