It worked by adding the path to F90FLAGS. Thank you!
_______________________ Maria C. Babiuc Hamilton, Ph.D. Professor, Department of Physics College of Science, Marshall University, 1 John Marshall Drive, Huntington, WV, 25755 Room S 257, Phone: (304)696-2754
________________________________ From: Roland Haas Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2023 4:03 PM To: Hamilton, Maria Cc: users@einsteintoolkit.org Subject: Re: [Users] ETK on mac os Ventura -- unsupported tapi file error
Hello Maria,
The problem was that the ld path for anaconda3 was above the one for /usr/bin, even after uninstalling anaconda3.
Ah, yes, I could see that causing problems.
The compilation stopped at:
Cactus/configs/sim/build/FLRWSolver/flrw_powerspecics.f90:833:0: include 'fftw3.f03' Fatal Error: Cannot open included file 'fftw3.f03'.
Is there a fix?
Hmm. Interesting. fftw3.f03 looks like some include file for Fortran 2003 bindings for fftw3.
If macports / homebrew does not install it, then you should be able to use the
FFTW3_DIR = BUILD
option in your option list to force Cactus to compile its own copy from source. Looking at my own setup this does produce a file fftw3.f03 in
configs/sim/scratch/external/FFTW3/include/fftw3.f03
which one hopes is included in the Fortran include search path or CPP search path. This would be the -J or -I options though FLRWsolver needs -J since it used a Fortran include statement (I think, I am no Fortran expert).
If you verify that the file fftw3.f03 exists (either in the Cactus compiled FFTW3 or in macports / homebrew) but is not found then the quickest fix for you right now is likely to add:
-J<PATH-TO-INCLUDE-DIR-WITH-FFTW3.F03>
to you F90FLAGS in the option list.
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .