OK~ Thank you for the information.
Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu 於 2018年11月8日 週四 下午11:26 寫道:
Hello Jie,
you will most likely need another thorn. I would say the closest thorn that does what you would like to do is the "Outflow" thorn (in EinsteinAnalysis/Outflow) that can track the amount of rest mass flowing through a SphericalSurface. So you could make it measure the amount of material crossing the apparent horizon and also eg the among falling through the innermost stable circular orbit.
For energy you'd have to decide on some efficiency of converting rest mass to energy (for the material falling through the ISCO).
You can use the Outflow test file as a starting point (and also consult its documentation:
https://www.einsteintoolkit.org/thornguide/EinsteinAnalysis/Outflow/document...):
https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/einsteinanalysis/raw/05e1f24828dc5a0a8...
Yours, Roland
Dear all, I want to add energy into the accretion disk of the binary neutron star merger in gallery code(
https://einsteintoolkit.org/gallery/bns/index.html)and
calculate the accretion rate (dM/dt) do I need to add some other thorn
into
the simulation, or could just modify the parameter file of the gallery
code?
Thank you Gratefully, Jie
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .