On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 07:59:37PM -0400, Roland Haas wrote:
Test suites which I can make run:
Great! Thanks!
Test suites which I could not make run (successfully):
- ADMConstraints_Mask in ADMConstraints
- ADMConstraints_Physical in ADMConstraints
- ADMConstraints_Shift in ADMConstraints
- test_ADM in ADMConstraints
They are all in ADMConstraints which IMHO has a very limited lifetime itself anyway, for production at least. We could probably run them including ADM, make sure they pass and include another testsuite using McLachlan. I would use this procedure for all teststuites which only fail because of ADM missing.
- checkpoint2 in AHFinderDirect
- needs LegoExcision
LegoExcision will be part of the ET. I am not sure if it is generally available from the AEI, the relevant URL is
https://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/Excision/LegoExcision/trunk/
- Kerr-Cartoon in AHFinderDirect
- needs Cartoon2D
Cartoon will also be part of the ET. It currently still in the Cactus BetaThorns.
- de_Sitter in Exact
- runs with ML+MoL but produces completely different results in
- eg. the lapse (which is set by Exact) (AEIThorns/Exact/test/de_Sitter.par) Missing: ADM_BSSN
As far as I know ADM_BSSN is in AEI_Archive. It is probably time to archive this testsuite as well and replace it with the corresponding McLachlan version. It would be interesting to know if the testsuites which (only) need BSSN_MoL pass if that thorn is included. Can you please test that as well?
- bam in TwoPunctures
- needs bam_elliptic (AEIThorns/TwoPunctures/test/bam.par) Missing: BAM_ELLIPTIC
I wouldn't just remove this and there is no real way to make it work publicly, so we may just have to accept that this doesn't run within the ET.
Missing: CARPETMASK
This thorn is included in the ET thornlist. Maybe it got added after you build your configuration?
Frank