I would like to add beginning to plan transitioning to git as version control system for the central Cactus/Einstein Toolkit thorns.
-erik
On 2013-08-04, at 17:03 , Roland Haas roland.haas@physics.gatech.edu wrote:
Signed PGP part Hello all,
Besides feedback or questions from users, I would like to go through achievements of the developers workshop last week, with two goals in mind. First, people that were not present should be informed, and secondly we should follow-up on some topics. Be prepared to say a few sentences about what you worked on.
Also, we need to decide about including a new thorn to the ET: the (external) boost library thorn. See trac for details [1]. This would be not build by default, mainly because of the size and time it requires.
I'd like to put the MHD paper on the agenda as well (referee response and work required to submit changed version).
Yours, Roland
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users