Bernard
Yes, this is looking for another file of that name. It might be that Macports's GCC is mis-installed. I would try a fresh checkout of the ET first, and then look at re-installing GCC.
Be careful: this might be a quite laborious route.
-erik
On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 8:37 PM, Bernard Kelly physicsbeany@gmail.com wrote:
Hi. I'm having trouble compiling the ET (current release and previous) on Mac OS X with MacPorts.
I'm using the configuration options in simfactory/mdb/optionlists/osx-macports.cfg
Initial make sim-config goes fine, but when I start the actual make, I hit a problem in AHFinderDirect:
COMPILING arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/jtutil/array.cc In file included from /opt/local/include/gcc/c++/bits/std_abs.h:38:0, from /opt/local/include/gcc/c++/cmath:47, from /opt/local/include/gcc/c++/complex:44, from /Users/bjkelly1/nobackup/codes/Cactus/src/include/cctk_Types.h:50, from /Users/bjkelly1/nobackup/codes/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/AHFinderDirect/cctk_Arguments.h:14, from /Users/bjkelly1/nobackup/codes/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/AHFinderDirect/cctk_ScheduleFunctions.h:1, from /Users/bjkelly1/nobackup/codes/Cactus/configs/sim/bindings/include/AHFinderDirect/cctk.h:6, from /Users/bjkelly1/nobackup/codes/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinAnalysis/AHFinderDirect/src/jtutil/array.cc:29: /opt/local/include/gcc7/c++/stdlib.h:30:16: fatal error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory
# include_next <stdlib.h>
The file /opt/local/include/gcc7/c++/stdlib.h definitely exists; I think it's the "include_next" directive that's causing the problem. Is it looking for a similarly named header file somewhere else?
Ideas/solutions welcome. Thanks!
Bernard _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users