I won't be participating either; I have a conflicting physician's appointment.
-erik
On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 6:03 AM, Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de wrote:
On 15 Feb 2016, at 17:04, Roland Haas rhaas@aei.mpg.de wrote:
ExternalLibraries:
- inconsistent user visible interface
- rather want cosistent interface than new features for now
- current implementation in bash in HDF5 is seen as a starting point,
but all agree that having a language with more robust error control would be better (perl or python seem viable options)
- all that want to contribute should look at the current bash code to
decide which concepts to use and also if switching languages is the right thing to do. This should be done by next week's call.
Hi,
I will not be able to make the call today as I will be travelling at the time; sorry for not realising this last week when proposing this discussion.
-- Ian Hinder http://members.aei.mpg.de/ianhin
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users