On Jan 11, 2015, at 22:10 , Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Hi
Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at 10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions how to join on the following web site:
http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/
In short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 and the conference id is 118682#.
This being the first meeting in 2015 we should take a step back and discuss what we want the ET to be one year from now, and how this can be achieved.
Of course, other topics are as always welcome.
I would like to discuss: - having a type that is CCTK_INT8 by default on 64-bit platforms - adding a new type CCTK_INT16 - merging the McLachlan rewrite branch
I may be late in calling in.
-erik
-- Erik Schnetter schnetter@gmail.com http://www.perimeterinstitute.ca/personal/eschnetter/
My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu/.