Hello all, I'm attempting to run GetComponents on a working thorn list, and it consistently freezes when trying to check out the simfactory svn server. My subversion is up to date and I'm not behind a firewall, all the ports associated with the script should be open. Any ideas as to what could be causing the script to hang or how I could debug it?
Thanks,
Grayson Carroll
Hello Grayson,
Hello all, I'm attempting to run GetComponents on a working thorn list, and it consistently freezes when trying to check out the simfactory svn server. My subversion is up to date and I'm not behind a firewall, all the ports associated with the script should be open. Any ideas as to what could be causing the script to hang or how I could debug it?
The first thing to do would be to use GetComponents verbose option (-v) and run again (not using parallel checkout). You should then see the precise command GetComponents executes as well as any svn output which would otherwise be hidden.
As a blind guess, svn might be asking you to accept the LSU https certificate (try pressing "p" if you don't want to debug :-) ). There's probably a thread on this either in this list or on the ET trac.
Yours, Roland
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org