Hi,
I created a new release branch in all repositories within the thornlist, except three: Kranc, PunctureTracker and Systemstatistics. I lack write permissions to those, admins are notified. Unfortunately this means that a complete test cannot be run right now and has to wait until this is resolved, holding up the release.
Despite the creation of the new branches, the freeze is still in effect to be able to more easily roll-back in case of not expected problems.
We lack updated testsuite information for some machines, I assume this is because of jobs waiting in the queue. It would be nice to get that information in before the release. With the exception of the new machine pandora (still in friendly-user mode), all updated machines now pass all testsuites using one and two MPI processes and one and two threads. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the missing machines still fail a few tests though. However, we never had this few failing tests before to the best of my knowledge - a big thanks for all the people involved in tracking these issues down.
With respect to the name the current status is:
Name Count Curie 5 Dirac 4 Noether 4 Einstein 1
I will take the status tomorrow morning and simply decide for number one, because I think that all are good candidates. So, you still got a bit of time to (re-)decide.
Frank
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org