Present were: Peter, Frank, Christian, Tanja, Roland, Josh, Ian, Bruno
* no new about elliptic solver, Erik might now details
Spring Workshop in Atlanta:
* Tanja put a direct link to book a room in the reserved block onto the wiki http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/groups/personalized/A/ATLGTHX-ETW-2012040... * will reserve second block at Hotel Midtown (~80 plus taxes) which is less convenient (about 15min walk to student center, MARTA to APS conference) * Dennis will prepare updated Cactus virtual machine images. Please try them out and report if anything is missing. * please attach your name to sessions within the schedule https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Schedule_Proposal by Wednesday * Workshop Flyer updated version will be ready today or tomorrow * invited speakers (tentative, incomplete): Matt Duez, John Wise * Bruno will provide list of NR topics and add a link to the wiki, can then discuss what to cover
ET paper:
* have received feedback from referee
Yours, Roland
Hello all,
Present were: Peter, Frank, Christian, Tanja, Roland, Josh, Ian, Bruno
+= Yosef
Myabe I should no longer list these, since they give the impression that *only* the persons listed called in, which is usually not true. Given that I myself am usually not the first one to call in, all I really do is try to write down everyone once I hear them speak (and can identify their voice). So these lists are really just a "those and others" thing.
Yours, Roland
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org