Hello,
I just checked out a copy of the EinsteinToolkit repos, but get the following error when compiling. It looks like it's looking for bin_bh.h, which I don't see anywhere in my Cactus tree. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
Here's the error,
Preprocessing /home/ashley/Einstein/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Meudon_Bin_BH/src/Bin_BH.cc Compiling /home/ashley/Einstein/Cactus/arrangements/EinsteinInitialData/Meudon_Bin_BH/src/Bin_BH.cc /home/ashley/Einstein/Cactus/configs/sample/build/Meudon_Bin_BH/Bin_BH.cc:10:20: error: bin_bh.h: No such file or directory /home/ashley/Einstein/Cactus/configs/sample/build/Meudon_Bin_BH/Bin_BH.cc: In function ?void ID_Bin_BH_initialise(cGH*)?: /home/ashley/Einstein/Cactus/configs/sample/build/Meudon_Bin_BH/Bin_BH.cc:66: error: ?Bin_BH? was not declared in this scope /home/ashley/Einstein/Cactus/configs/sample/build/Meudon_Bin_BH/Bin_BH.cc:66: error: expected ?;? before ?bin_bh? /home/ashley/Einstein/Cactus/configs/sample/build/Meudon_Bin_BH/Bin_BH.cc:68: error: ?bin_bh? was not declared in this scope
Thank you for your help, -Ashley Zebrowski
On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 05:25:41PM -0500, azebrowski@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
I just checked out a copy of the EinsteinToolkit repos, but get the following error when compiling. It looks like it's looking for bin_bh.h, which I don't see anywhere in my Cactus tree. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
bin_bh.h should be present when the thorn LORENE (ExternalLibraries) is compiled. Can you try to see if you have it somewhere in your configs directory? I find it there:
$ find -name bin_bh.h ./configs/sim/scratch/build-Lorene/Lorene/Export/C++/Include/bin_bh.h
Frank
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org