Hi, I've got ExternalLibraries/HDF5 in my thorn list, but the build can't find hdf5.h
Preprocessing /home/shawley/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/CarpetIOHDF5.cc Compiling /home/shawley/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/CarpetIOHDF5.cc In file included from /home/shawley/Cactus/configs/texmex/build/CarpetIOHDF5/CarpetIOHDF5.cc:23: /home/shawley/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/CarpetIOHDF5.hh:5:18: error: hdf5.h: No such file or directory
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Scott PS - I had earlier tried to compile with a Debian HDF5 installation, but kept getting erros linking hdf5_cpp, so I removed the installation and went with a Cactus-only build.
-- Scott H. Hawley, Ph.D. Asst. Prof. of Physics Chemistry & Physics Dept Office: Hitch 100D Belmont University Tel: +1-615-460-6206 Nashville, TN 37212 USA Fax: +1-615-460-5458 PGP Key at http://sks-keyservers.net
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
On 15 Jul 2011, at 18:58, Scott Hawley wrote:
Hi, I've got ExternalLibraries/HDF5 in my thorn list, but the build can't find hdf5.h
Preprocessing /home/shawley/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/CarpetIOHDF5.cc Compiling /home/shawley/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/CarpetIOHDF5.cc In file included from /home/shawley/Cactus/configs/texmex/build/CarpetIOHDF5/CarpetIOHDF5.cc:23: /home/shawley/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/CarpetIOHDF5.hh:5:18: error: hdf5.h: No such file or directory
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Scott PS - I had earlier tried to compile with a Debian HDF5 installation, but kept getting erros linking hdf5_cpp, so I removed the installation and went with a Cactus-only build.
What HDF5 options do you have in your optionlist? You should either have none, or HDF5_DIR = BUILD, which is the default.
- -- Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de
I had no HDF5 options
...but I still had a HDF5_DIR environment variable declared in .cshrc. Ooops.
Removed that. Thanks. Now I"m getting different errors. ;-)_
On Jul 15, 2011, at 1:02 PM, Ian Hinder wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
On 15 Jul 2011, at 18:58, Scott Hawley wrote:
Hi, I've got ExternalLibraries/HDF5 in my thorn list, but the build can't find hdf5.h
Preprocessing /home/shawley/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/CarpetIOHDF5.cc Compiling /home/shawley/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/CarpetIOHDF5.cc In file included from /home/shawley/Cactus/configs/texmex/build/CarpetIOHDF5/CarpetIOHDF5.cc:23: /home/shawley/Cactus/arrangements/Carpet/CarpetIOHDF5/src/CarpetIOHDF5.hh:5:18: error: hdf5.h: No such file or directory
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Scott PS - I had earlier tried to compile with a Debian HDF5 installation, but kept getting erros linking hdf5_cpp, so I removed the installation and went with a Cactus-only build.
What HDF5 options do you have in your optionlist? You should either have none, or HDF5_DIR = BUILD, which is the default.
Ian Hinder ian.hinder@aei.mpg.de
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.8 (Darwin)
iEYEARECAAYFAk4ggKMACgkQF1LN8Zj+CeiQkwCfWxCgydLhvFUJzw6UbRsVadky GvMAoItsW1MCOZXzkKr/Lfy9PudzCYvb =MoPj -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org