-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
Hello all,
comitting to the ET thorns I get: - --8<-- Sending scalar_test_c.par Transmitting file data .svn: E130003: Commit failed (details follow): svn: E130003: The MERGE response contains invalid XML (200 OK) svn: E130003: Your commit message was left in a temporary file: svn: E130003: '/mnt/data/rhaas/postdoc/gr/Zelmani/arrangements/PITTNullCode/NullInterp/svn-commit.tmp' - --8<-- however the commit actually succeeded. Does anyone know what could cause this?
This happened with the NullInterp repository and also with HydroBase.
Yours, Roland
- -- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1
Hello Frank,
Should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting this.
Thank you for fixing this.
Yours, Roland
- -- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org