Hello,
The following tutorial: https://github.com/nds-org/jupyter-et/blob/master/Selfforce-1D.ipynb
mentions: We use initial data (located in Steve Brandts' home directory)
tar xzvf ~sbrandt/Initial_Data.tgz
Is it possible to get the file as I cannot seem to find it.
- Krishiv
This issue should be fixed now.
--Steve
On 10/6/2021 10:31 PM, Krishiv Bhatia wrote:
Hello,
The following tutorial: https://github.com/nds-org/jupyter-et/blob/master/Selfforce-1D.ipynb
mentions: We use initial data (located in Steve Brandts' home directory) tar xzvf ~sbrandt/Initial_Data.tgz Is it possible to get the file as I cannot seem to find it.
- Krishiv
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Hello Dr. Brandt,
The tutorial still shows: tar xzvf ~sbrandt/Initial_Data.tgz
But I am not sure if I can access your home directory from my local mac. Would it be possible for the file to be checked into the git workspace?
Thanks,
Krishiv
On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 12:54 PM Steven R. Brandt sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
This issue should be fixed now.
--Steve On 10/6/2021 10:31 PM, Krishiv Bhatia wrote:
Hello,
The following tutorial: https://github.com/nds-org/jupyter-et/blob/master/Selfforce-1D.ipynb
mentions: We use initial data (located in Steve Brandts' home directory)
tar xzvf ~sbrandt/Initial_Data.tgzIs it possible to get the file as I cannot seem to find it.
- Krishiv
Users mailing listUsers@einsteintoolkit.orghttp://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Ah, I thought you were running on the tutorial server itself.
Try
curl -LO https://cct.lsu.edu/~sbrandt/Initial_Data.tgz
--Steve
On 10/7/2021 3:36 PM, Krishiv Bhatia wrote:
Hello Dr. Brandt,
The tutorial still shows: tar xzvf ~sbrandt/Initial_Data.tgz But I am not sure if I can access your home directory from my local mac. Would it be possible for the file to be checked into the git workspace? Thanks, Krishiv
On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 12:54 PM Steven R. Brandt sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
This issue should be fixed now. --Steve On 10/6/2021 10:31 PM, Krishiv Bhatia wrote:Hello, The following tutorial: https://github.com/nds-org/jupyter-et/blob/master/Selfforce-1D.ipynb mentions: We use initial data (located in Steve Brandts' home directory) tar xzvf ~sbrandt/Initial_Data.tgz Is it possible to get the file as I cannot seem to find it. - Krishiv _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users_______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Hello Dr. Brandt,
Glad to tell you it worked. Thanks for your time!
Have a great weekend!
- Krishiv
On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 7:23 AM Steven R. Brandt sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
Ah, I thought you were running on the tutorial server itself.
Try
curl -LO https://cct.lsu.edu/~sbrandt/Initial_Data.tgz
--Steve On 10/7/2021 3:36 PM, Krishiv Bhatia wrote:
Hello Dr. Brandt,
The tutorial still shows: tar xzvf ~sbrandt/Initial_Data.tgz
But I am not sure if I can access your home directory from my local mac. Would it be possible for the file to be checked into the git workspace?
Thanks,
Krishiv
On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 12:54 PM Steven R. Brandt sbrandt@cct.lsu.edu wrote:
This issue should be fixed now.
--Steve On 10/6/2021 10:31 PM, Krishiv Bhatia wrote:
Hello,
The following tutorial: https://github.com/nds-org/jupyter-et/blob/master/Selfforce-1D.ipynb
mentions: We use initial data (located in Steve Brandts' home directory)
tar xzvf ~sbrandt/Initial_Data.tgzIs it possible to get the file as I cannot seem to find it.
- Krishiv
Users mailing listUsers@einsteintoolkit.orghttp://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org