Hello Bruno, all,
I remember that you had a very short running tov parfile (10 minutes) that you used at the workshop in Lisbon (most likely still in the Jupyter server host).
This seems like a useful file to use in the ET new users tutorial since it means that one more quickly gets results on can plot.
Would you be ok if we used that parfile for that purpose (and do you think that doing so is reasonable)?
Yours, Roland
!./GetComponents --parallel https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2018_09/einsteintoolki...
Hi, It's a long time I haven't tried ETK but I saw it can be done with jupyter I am trying to install it and got this above permission denied ? Any help Regards Henri
Forget about it !
chmod +x solve the problem.
Le 27/09/2018 à 08:39, aishen a écrit :
!./GetComponents --parallel https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/manifest/raw/ET_2018_09/einsteintoolki...
Hi, It's a long time I haven't tried ETK but I saw it can be done with jupyter I am trying to install it and got this above permission denied ? Any help Regards Henri _______________________________________________ Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Roland, I think it's a very nice idea. I have attached the par file used in Lisbon. It is just a slightly modified version of the one in the galley on ETK webpage so that it runs faster and without problems on a laptop (it has one less refinement level, it runs up to t=400 instead of 800 and produce also some 2D HDF5 output that can be visualized with pycatctus or VisIt).
Cheers, Bruno
Il giorno gio 27 set 2018 alle ore 01:14 Roland Haas rhaas@illinois.edu ha scritto:
Hello Bruno, all,
I remember that you had a very short running tov parfile (10 minutes) that you used at the workshop in Lisbon (most likely still in the Jupyter server host).
This seems like a useful file to use in the ET new users tutorial since it means that one more quickly gets results on can plot.
Would you be ok if we used that parfile for that purpose (and do you think that doing so is reasonable)?
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://pgp.mit.edu .
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org