Dear all,
I am using Scientific Linux 7, and I get an error when I try to building the toolkit:
" /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmpicxx /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmpi "
It seems that the library libmpi is missed, but I have installed mpich and mpich-devel and mpich-autoload. And there exist "libmpichcxx.so" and "libmpich.so".
So I try to run this command "sudo ln -sf libmpichcxx.so libmpicxx.so" and "sudo ln -sf libmpich.so libmpi.so" and the build has done.
I want to know if this operation safe? Will it have some harmful effect on the result of EinsteinToolkit?
On 23 Feb 2017, at 16:33, 赵志超 yanyuechuixue@gmail.com wrote:
Dear all,
I am using Scientific Linux 7, and I get an error when I try to building the toolkit:
" /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmpicxx /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmpi "
It seems that the library libmpi is missed, but I have installed mpich and mpich-devel and mpich-autoload. And there exist "libmpichcxx.so" and "libmpich.so".
So I try to run this command "sudo ln -sf libmpichcxx.so libmpicxx.so" and "sudo ln -sf libmpich.so libmpi.so" and the build has done.
I want to know if this operation safe? Will it have some harmful effect on the result of EinsteinToolkit?
What optionlist are you using? There is an sl6.cfg (SL6) and a centos.cfg (CentOS 7) in SimFactory; these list the packages that you need to have installed. Maybe this would help?
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org