Hi everyone,
I am sorry, but I am unable to host the web-development session today. Quite likely I'll re-schedule it some time next week.
Frank
Hello all,
I am sorry, but I am unable to host the web-development session today. Quite likely I'll re-schedule it some time next week.
The minutes say the web-devel meeting would be Friday: eb 24th 2017 at 10am CT / 11am ET / 5pm CEST using Google hangout.
Would that work for you?
Yours, Roland
On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 11:07:50AM -0600, Roland Haas wrote:
Hello all,
I am sorry, but I am unable to host the web-development session today. Quite likely I'll re-schedule it some time next week.
The minutes say the web-devel meeting would be Friday: eb 24th 2017 at 10am CT / 11am ET / 5pm CEST using Google hangout.
I see. I remembered wrong then. Would probably work. See you then.
Frank
Hello all,
in case you would like to join, this is a hangout url we can use:
https://hangouts.google.com/call/yhqwnfyq4jakffiqetzwdyoxzqe
it is the same hangout as used for Monday's ET call.
Yours, Roland
On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 11:07:50AM -0600, Roland Haas wrote:
Hello all,
I am sorry, but I am unable to host the web-development session today. Quite likely I'll re-schedule it some time next week.
The minutes say the web-devel meeting would be Friday: eb 24th 2017 at 10am CT / 11am ET / 5pm CEST using Google hangout.
I see. I remembered wrong then. Would probably work. See you then.
Frank
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org