There used to be a link on the ET trac that lists all open tickets. Was this removed? I found this quite useful.
-erik
Hello Erik,
There used to be a link on the ET trac that lists all open tickets. Was this removed? I found this quite useful.
Just clicking on Custom Ticket Queries shows a list of open tickets (actually everything but closed ones).
Yours, Roland
I tried this. "Custom query" shows 145 tickets, while "ticket stats" says there are 500 tickets open. "Custom query" defaults to showing only tickets assigned to me.
-erik
On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Roland Haas rhaas@aei.mpg.de wrote:
Hello Erik,
There used to be a link on the ET trac that lists all open tickets. Was this removed? I found this quite useful.
Just clicking on Custom Ticket Queries shows a list of open tickets (actually everything but closed ones).
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Hello Erik,
I tried this. "Custom query" shows 145 tickets, while "ticket stats" says there are 500 tickets open. "Custom query" defaults to showing only tickets assigned to me.
Oh, I see. I am hardly every logged in so it shows me all tickets (since I doesn't know my user account since I am not logged in) it seems :-).
Yours, Roland
On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:45:50AM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
There used to be a link on the ET trac that lists all open tickets. Was this removed? I found this quite useful.
We had a number of links on there that was removed a while ago for cleanup. However, I've just added an 'all' line in the component table that should do the trick. What do you think?
Frank
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org