Adding thorn Fortran does not imply checking Fortran prototypes. For this, one has to explicitly add "use cctk" in all modules and routines as well.
-erik
On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Einstein Toolkit < trac-noreply@einsteintoolkit.org> wrote:
#1152: Add option to compute center of mass to hydro_analysis and lots of smaller changes
------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: rhaas | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: review Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: Hydro_Analysis
------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
Replying to [comment:5 knarf]:
0003-Hydro_Analysis-use-Fortran-modules-for-prototypes-if.patch: I
assume this is preparing following patches, e.g., 0004. Now, these then use the table-interfaces from Fortan. Wouldn't that make this not only optional but required? Do later patches compile without the FORTAN capability?
Fortran does not require prototypes and all functions are all usable without the module. So this patch is purely optional. I like having prototypes if possible since they help me catch errors.
All patches seem to compile fine without Fortran modules present. I just verified this by removing Fortran from my thornlist, which also disables QuasiLocalMeasures.
-- Ticket URL: https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/1152#comment:7 Einstein Toolkit http://einsteintoolkit.org The Einstein Toolkit _______________________________________________ Trac mailing list Trac@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/trac
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org