Hi,
I try to compile the Einstein Toolkit on abe, with the ThornList 'einsteintoolkit.th' and config file ' simfactory/optionlists/abe-mvapich2.cfg', the compiling crashed in LORENE with error message
------------- /usr/local/intel/10.1.008/bin/icpc -c -g -debug all -inline-debug-info -traceback -align -restrict -I/u/ac/zhanghm/carpet/Cactus/configs/mycarpet/scratch/build-Lorene/Lorene/C++/Include -I/u/ac/zhanghm/carpet/Cactus/configs/mycarpet/scratch/build-Lorene/Lorene/C++/Include_extra sol_elliptic_sin_zec.C sol_elliptic_sin_zec.C(56): catastrophic error: could not open source file "gsl/gsl_sf_bessel.h" #include <gsl/gsl_sf_bessel.h> ^ compilation aborted for sol_elliptic_sin_zec.C (code 4) --------------
any suggestion on how to fix this ?
Thanks.
Hui-Min Zhang
Hi,
On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 10:22:53PM -0500, Hui-Min Zhang wrote:
sol_elliptic_sin_zec.C(56): catastrophic error: could not open source file "gsl/gsl_sf_bessel.h" #include <gsl/gsl_sf_bessel.h>
any suggestion on how to fix this ?
This suggests that something is wrong with either the installation or detection of the gsl library (which is needed for Lorene).
Please post the output of
grep GSL configs/YOUR_CONFIG_NAME/*
In my case it outputs
configs/sim/config-info:GSL_DIR=/usr/lib64 configs/sim/OptionList:GSL_DIR = /usr/lib64 configs/sim/ThornList:ExternalLibraries/GSL
but yours might be different. In my case there is no include directory set, because on my system the gsl includes are found in a standard place:
/usr/include/gsl/
where I also find the file which cannot be found in your case:
/usr/include/gsl/gsl_sf_bessel.h
GSL_DIR should be set to /u/ac/eschnett/gsl-1.11 by the simfactory config file, and the needed file can be found in /u/ac/eschnett/gsl-1.11/include/gsl/gsl_sf_bessel.
Frank
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org