Hello,
I am new to using the Kadath FUKA solver as a thorn for the Einstein Toolkit and I decided to use the BBH.info http://bbh.info/ ID located in the KadathImporter/par path and its respected .par file, however when I run my usual create and submit command with simfactory, there is some parsing error:
- /home/eilyn/simulations/BBH/SIMFACTORY/exe/cactus_sim -L 3 /home/eilyn/simulations/BBH/output-0000/BBH.info http://bbh.info/ WARNING level 0 from host Girls-DESKTOP33. process 0 in thorn cactus, file BBH.info:2 http://bbh.info:2/: -> ERROR IN PARAMETER FILE:Parse Error Expected one of the following characters: ':'initial { ^
I have tried fixing the formatting but nothing has worked thus far. Here is the ID file:
How can this file be put into Cactus format?
Best regards,
Jason Alarcon
Hello Jason,
It looks like you've given a FUKA parfile to Cactus. It doesn't work that way. You have to give the FUKA parfile to FUKA, then use a Cactus-style parfile to run.
--Steve
On 6/15/2024 10:30 AM, Jason Alarcon wrote:
Hello,
I am new to using the Kadath FUKA solver as a thorn for the Einstein Toolkit and I decided to use the BBH.info http://bbh.info/ ID located in the KadathImporter/par path and its respected .par file, however when I run my usual create and submit command with simfactory, there is some parsing error:
- /home/eilyn/simulations/BBH/SIMFACTORY/exe/cactus_sim -L 3 /home/eilyn/simulations/BBH/output-0000/BBH.info http://bbh.info/ WARNING level 0 from host Girls-DESKTOP33. process 0 in thorn cactus, file BBH.info:2 http://bbh.info:2/: -> ERROR IN PARAMETER FILE:Parse Error Expected one of the following characters: ':'initial { ^
I have tried fixing the formatting but nothing has worked thus far. Here is the ID file:
How can this file be put into Cactus format?
Best regards,
Jason Alarcon
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org