On 22/11/17 21:42, Bruno Giacomazzo wrote:
Hi Miguel, in Trento we had a school, but not in Stockholm (we had just a one-day tutorial) or in Palma. In Trento I remember covering part of the traveling expenses for two of the lecturers (I had some financial support also by my department and from another professor).
Having a school would be nice, but maybe we can find lecturers that could come at no cost because interested in attending anyway the workshop. We could also investigate if we could arrange to have together with the ET workshop/school a meeting of a working group of one of the existing COST actions (that could help). But this is something we need to discuss. Next Monday I will be at the office and we can discuss during the ET call.
Hi Miguel, Bruno, all,
I would add that the organization of a school (for which there is always interest, from past experience) is much more than finding some financial support for the lecturers. While, after many iterations, we have now a lot of quality training material that can be reused in future schools, organizing a reasonable program remains a huge undertaking. This is especially true for the hands-on parts, where each student would ideally have a temporary account on a local system where the ET can be installed with relative ease. This may involve a lot of testing and negotiating with your IT department.
As a first step, I'd suggest to check that there's enough local organizers and infrastructure to work out the school program and set up the logistics.
Eloisa