As for the tutorial for beginners, it seems a beginner will have to do a bit more work than to guarantee a successful compilation. He/she will have to either create a config file for himself and let simfactory know where to find it, or properly export necessary environment variables beforehand.
Regards, Jian
Roland Haas wrote:
Hello Jian,
The LORENE.sh script has trouble to produce local_settings correctly for my system. I took a look and it seems gfortran was not recognized as the default f77 compiler. Anyway, I am not sure if this is a common issue.
I am not sure if this makes it a common issue, but GT ended up adding -ffixed-line-length-none to our F77FLAGS in the Cactus config file (since otherwis LORENE does not compile). Not a fix, but a workaround I guess. I some code ever relied on text beyond colum 78 (or whatever it is) being ignored by FORTRAN77 then we are in trouble.
Yours, Roland