Barry Wardell wrote:
On 13/05/2010 05:21, Baiotti Luca wrote:
Hello,
when using "GetComponents.htm einsteintoolkit.th", I get the error
LB-login-damiana ~> GetComponents.htm einsteintoolkit.th Do you want to update all existing components? yes, no [no] :
Checking out module: AEIDevelopment/IsolatedHorizon from repository:http://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/AEIDevelopment/IsolatedHorizon/trunk into: Cactus/arrangements
Checking out module: AEIDevelopment/PsiKadelia from repository: http://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/AEIDevelopment/PsiKadelia/trunk into: Cactus/arrangements
2 components checked out. 0 components updated. Unable to process AEIDevelopment/IsolatedHorizon. Unable to process AEIDevelopment/PsiKadelia.These thorns are in AEIDevelopment, so they require authentication to checkout and are only available over https. GetComponents is trying to check them out via http instead.
I had specified my username interactively.
!TARGET = $ARR
!TYPE = svn
!URL = http://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/$1/$2/trunk
!AUTH_URL = https://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/$1/$2/trunk
!CHECKOUT =
Excision/LegoExcision
AEIDevelopment/IsolatedHorizon
AEIDevelopment/PsiKadelia
AEIDevelopment/WaveExtract
Try this instead (fill in your own svn username):
!TARGET = $ARR !TYPE = svn !URL = http://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/$1/$2/trunk !AUTH_URL = https://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/$1/$2/trunk !USER = <your svn username> !CHECKOUT = Excision/LegoExcision AEIDevelopment/IsolatedHorizon AEIDevelopment/PsiKadelia AEIDevelopment/WaveExtract
I tried this and the error is as before.
Luca