Dear Chris,
I have recently been attempting to run the included tov_collapse_vc_l3 parameter file, but I noticed that the corecollapsecontrol and CartesianCooridinates thorns are missing from the current thornlist. Is there a current implementation of these thorns that I am missing, or has this parameter file become deprecated?
No. Unfortunately I used a non-public thorn. The thorn's authors is ok to make the thorn public but so far no one has taken the time to clean it up and make it presentable for publication.
Instead (and since you are not the first person to ask this), please try the attached parameter file which uses the thorn AEIThorn::Trigger to achieve the same goal.
You will have to add the line
AEIThorns/Trigger
to the AEIThorns section of your thornlist (likely einsteintoolkit.th around line 310) an re-run GetComponents to download the thorn. The required command line should be
cd Cactus bin/GetComponents --root . --anonymous thornlists/einsteintoolkit.th
Alternatively you can download it directly via subversion
cd Cactus/arrangements/AEIThorns svn co http://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/AEIThorns/Trigger/trunk Trigger
Please let us now if this works for you.
Yours, Roland