COMPILING /home/nr/mewbing/Cactus/configs/mag.test/bindings/build/EOS_IdealFluid Hi,
I have enountered the error below on my machine with Intel 10.1 and stable ET (LoveLace). I've been using my optionlist without any problems with a not-so-long-ago development version of ET. Do you have any hints for this error? I attached my machine configuration.
Thanks for your help in advance,
Hee Il
###########################
/cctk_ThornBindings.c cc1: internal compiler error: Aborted Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate. See URL:http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla for instructions. make[3]: *** [GRHydro_CylindricalExplosionM.F90.d] Error 1 make[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2 make[1]: *** [/home/nr/mewbing/Cactus/configs/mag.test/lib/libthorn_GRHydro_Init Data.a] Error 2 make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs.... make[1]: *** [/home/nr/mewbing/Cactus/configs/mag.test/lib/libthorn_EOS_IdealFlu id.a] Error 2 COMPILING /home/nr/mewbing/Cactus/configs/mag.test/bindings/build/GSL/cctk_Thorn Bindings.c COMPILING /home/nr/mewbing/Cactus/configs/mag.test/bindings/build/GenericFD/cctk _ThornBindings.c COMPILING /home/nr/mewbing/Cactus/arrangements/KrancNumericalTools/GenericFD/src /GenericFD.c Creating /home/nr/mewbing/Cactus/configs/mag.test/lib/libthorn_GSL.a /home/nr/mewbing/Cactus/configs/mag.test/build/GenericFD/GenericFD.c(476): (col. 3) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED. /home/nr/mewbing/Cactus/configs/mag.test/build/GenericFD/GenericFD.c(143): (col. 5) remark: LOOP WAS VECTORIZED. Creating /home/nr/mewbing/Cactus/configs/mag.test/lib/libthorn_GenericFD.a make: *** [mag.test] Error 2 Uncaught exception from user code: Error 2 occurred while executing command "make -j4 mag.test" at simfacto ry/sim line 4552. at simfactory/sim line 4552