Jay
This error is caused by an empty shell command. One of the settings in your MDB file for Galileo100 is an empty string. Unfortunately, the empty string is not a proper shell command. My guess is that either removing that line (which would then use the default), or changing the setting to ":" (the colon character) would work. The colon character is a do-nothing shell command.
-erik
On Mon, Sep 6, 2021 at 4:36 AM Jay Vijay Kalinani jayvijay.kalinani@phd.unipd.it wrote:
Hi all,
I have been trying to set up the Einstein Toolkit along with the GRMHD code Spritz on a recently upgraded machine 'Galileo100' at CINECA, Bologna, Italy.
When I try to compile with simfactory, I get the following error message:
[jkalinan@login02 Cactus]$ ./simfactory/bin/sim build Spritz --machine=g100 --thornlist=./thornlists/einsteintoolkit_newSpritzBNS.th
Using configuration: Spritz
Reconfiguring Spritz
Writing configuration to: /g100/home/userexternal/jkalinan/ET/Lorentz/Cactus/configs/Spritz/OptionList
/bin/bash: -c: line 0: syntax error near unexpected token `;'
/bin/bash: -c: line 0: `{ ; } && { cd /g100/home/userexternal/jkalinan/ET/Lorentz/Cactus && echo yes | { make -j4 Spritz-config options=/g100/home/userexternal/jkalinan/ET/Lorentz/Cactus/configs/Spritz/OptionList; } 2>&1; }'
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this type of error, and any insights on how to understand and/or fix this error and compile correctly with simfactory would be much appreciated. Kindly let me know. The python version loaded on the machine is 3.8.6.
However, I am able to compile without any problems using make via the following commands:
make Spritz-config options=/g100/home/userexternal/jkalinan/ET/Lorentz/Cactus/simfactory/mdb/optionlists/g100.cfg thornlist=./thornlists/einsteintoolkit_newSpritzBNS.th make Spritz
Thank you very much. Cheers, Jay Kalinani
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users