Thanks all,
I made a mistake in Lorene setup. The Lovelace goes well with my machine.
Hee Il
2012/6/2 Roland Haas roland.haas@physics.gatech.edu:
Hello all,
This looks like an error in cc1, which is part of gcc. The reference to a file ".F90.d" indicates that this is about determining dependencies, which is done by cpp, also part of gcc. I am surprised to see that cpp calls cc1 -- this should probably not be the case. It may be that your options are confused; for example, the option "-traditional" may be missing from FPPFLAGS. Can you open a ticket on trac.einsteintoolkit.org, and give us the full information?
This might be obvious to you, but does this happen on a clean compile? Ie after -realclean or at least -cleandeps?
Yours, Roland
-- My email is as private as my paper mail. I therefore support encrypting and signing email messages. Get my PGP key from http://keys.gnupg.net.
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users