Thanks Frank,
Yes, it's a quite old compiler but I've been using it since I haven't any problems except for some new OpenMP clause in the not-so-long-ago development version of ET. Anyway, this was the first time to encounter "GRHydro_CylindricalExplosionM.F90", whose name doesn't look like a basic routine for GRHydro. Could you tell me more about the routine? I'll check the error with higher version of compilers.
Hee Il
2012/6/2 Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu:
On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 12:31:27AM +0900, Heeil Kim wrote:
/cctk_ThornBindings.c cc1: internal compiler error: Aborted Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate.
This points to a problem with the compiler. With not more information given it is hard to say that the problem actually is, but usually you have either hit a bug or some internal limit of that compiler.
Since your compiler version is already quite old I suggest to try a newer version of the Intel compiler. Version 11 seems to be widely used at the moment, and version 12 is released now.
Frank
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
iQIcBAEBCAAGBQJPyOIqAAoJEOkzpip+I59kPRgQAJOhcRbGRFI6T6iEs+FvOu47 7ZyqXtpBX9glGIyljESktKrLwACLF541fL9S/DETJFAKk3E/nYQvNGKNOqpv66Od O6bAGDVylqyq0zJUN16LpOppHV3ih6/pnvtT4U/v+AkvZ6+81pcxS8fma7yOwQLM JN7ycPWyJJCnW49KmPZ2hbTdUpaHMfCEELgEdjpyjhruA6mn/x2YBrqqlj/GJFV1 eWkjAMk5RaHv96+/KSQGSsHDRmGwqFQ8j+d9zX+kqIhpCL5cH+Fo4PTlX2V5G4Uz dSyB9Sk9ZpWGOStFR1l0R6g5S9Dl7vSFvBpnWtd7dKlH249ou/lfbLYKee4jhrqP SUIZsafOhZ+++d0Ug4CM3F0qLCnTV6uQfpYVD6pAGVfZuQvEaLyWPgCLB3mUNhss cbTCZpLeXSYpbZdry4AFe0zCiXQv3XBzRzl7JJNhpAKTKb6CxHq9JJeC0ML+65Wa GHwTcNFqp1PI+YzwZTS9wElxpVbCjBdE5hIsS0jYoCaxGcKLDJGL9B+NPtalBBen EnQDo4oSdr708/wE0TBR605/Cu9rfdsQXlaiBsNeVx1qtx0o0TxA/zBMQtccmATP +awQSLt2Mn5tR/4yZQPh05wjZ2FPhrYTy1Db9Re6PiUJ9zZ5Go+KLbXkb64KZfcB ISs5wAEis5ZbN8rL0/ql =WG4s -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----