I agree that it would be nice to have individual updates as an option, but I don't think it's a good idea to run through the entire list. Einsteintoolkit.th already has 130 components... Perhaps instead it could filter by section, and then give the option to specify individual components?
Eric
Von meinem iPhone gesendet
Am May 13, 2010 um 23:24 schrieb Frank Loeffler knarf@cct.lsu.edu:
On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 11:20:19AM +0900, Baiotti Luca wrote:
I think that it would be useful to be able to update with the script only some thorns, instead of either all or none:
If these are just occasionally a few thorns, a direct update might be the better option. If it's a number of thorns, and the same quite a number of times, you could have a thorn list just for them.
Is what you propose something like a confirmation of update / no update for every thorn in the list, ala
Update CactusBase/CoordBase [YES/no]?
That might not be such a bad idea after all, I agree.
Frank
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/users