On 28 Apr 2015, at 18:29, Frank Loeffler frank@family-loeffler.net wrote:
Hi,
I am sorry to inform you that the Einstein Toolkit mailing lists were not working correctly for the period of one week (details below). Emails still made it to the lists, to the archives, but not out to the members of the lists again. As far as I can see no one was unsubscribed, but instead set to 'nomail'.
As you can read this email now, this was fixed. Please let me know if you still have issues with any of the Einstein Toolkit lists.
Old emails will not be re-sent to the email lists. In order to see what was sent to the users mailing list in April, please consult the archives:
http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/pipermail/users/2015-April/thread.html
I again would like to apologize for the outage,
Hi Frank,
Thanks for fixing it. I think the problem goes back much longer than 1 week. I am missing emails from 27th March onwards.