Thanks for your reply,
for my current output
CarpetIOHDF5::out_vars = "grid::coordinates{out_every=1000000000} HydroBase::rho"
I receive files like
grid-coordinates.file_0.h5 grid-coordinates.file_1.h5
hydrobase-rho.file_0.h5 hydrobase-rho.file_1.h5
Now I have basically two questions left:
1) How can I use both of these databases now to generate plots in visit, i.e., how can I use the coordinates to plot rho?
2) If I try to plot only the grid-coordinates in VisIt (e.g. Mesh plot): - If I plot it for the "Carpet-AMR-grid" I can see the mesh plot for the inner Cartesian grid. - If I try to plot if for the "Carpet Multipatch", the same error as before occcurs:
"The compute engine running on (...) has exited abnormally.
Shortly thereafter, the following occured...
The Mesh plot of "Carpet Multipatch" for the file "(...)* database" could not be generated by the compute engine on host "localhost"."
Does this mean that there is something wrong with my grid setup?
Best regards, Severin