Dear All, this week I gave a lecture on the Einstein Toolkit at a PRACE school. The lecture included also a tutorial which is available on my web page: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org/?page_id=412
It is almost the same I gave at the Einstein Toolkit Workshop in Lisbon this year. The main difference is that I provide a thornlist that downloads and compiles only the thorns that are needed in order to run the TOV example (instead of the full Einstein Toolkit). The tutorial takes about one hour in total on a laptop.
I hope you find it useful.
Cheers, Bruno
Hi Bruno,
thanks for sharing your tutorial material. Would you mind if we add the link to the Einstein Toolkit wiki / tutorial site?
cheers, Helvi
On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 10:53 AM Bruno Giacomazzo bruno.giacomazzo@unitn.it wrote:
Dear All, this week I gave a lecture on the Einstein Toolkit at a PRACE school. The lecture included also a tutorial which is available on my web page: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org/?page_id=412 https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brunogiacomazzo.org%2F%3Fpage_id%3D412&data=01%7C01%7Chelvi.witek%40kcl.ac.uk%7C1fed60f8d8a34fdd3bb508d65c322a32%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=pntNUxysCi40Zom7nTV5Lb7y3oWOhsXOM4CGo2iAnsg%3D&reserved=0
It is almost the same I gave at the Einstein Toolkit Workshop in Lisbon this year. The main difference is that I provide a thornlist that downloads and compiles only the thorns that are needed in order to run the TOV example (instead of the full Einstein Toolkit). The tutorial takes about one hour in total on a laptop.
I hope you find it useful.
Cheers, Bruno
--
Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo Department of Physics University of Trento via Sommarive 14 38123 Trento Italy
Tel. : +39 0461281631 email : bruno.giacomazzo@unitn.it web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brunogiacomazzo.org%2F&data=01%7C01%7Chelvi.witek%40kcl.ac.uk%7C1fed60f8d8a34fdd3bb508d65c322a32%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=%2B%2B2dG5cyuGb9%2FQNxKM%2BFhv423RNsNaKsgYX1Uun7Z%2Fw%3D&reserved=0
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org
https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flists.eins...
Helvi, no problem. You can post/share the link.
Cheers, Bruno
Il giorno ven 7 dic 2018 alle ore 14:13 helvi witek helviwitek@gmail.com ha scritto:
Hi Bruno,
thanks for sharing your tutorial material. Would you mind if we add the link to the Einstein Toolkit wiki / tutorial site?
cheers, Helvi
On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 10:53 AM Bruno Giacomazzo < bruno.giacomazzo@unitn.it> wrote:
Dear All, this week I gave a lecture on the Einstein Toolkit at a PRACE school. The lecture included also a tutorial which is available on my web page: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org/?page_id=412 https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brunogiacomazzo.org%2F%3Fpage_id%3D412&data=01%7C01%7Chelvi.witek%40kcl.ac.uk%7C1fed60f8d8a34fdd3bb508d65c322a32%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=pntNUxysCi40Zom7nTV5Lb7y3oWOhsXOM4CGo2iAnsg%3D&reserved=0
It is almost the same I gave at the Einstein Toolkit Workshop in Lisbon this year. The main difference is that I provide a thornlist that downloads and compiles only the thorns that are needed in order to run the TOV example (instead of the full Einstein Toolkit). The tutorial takes about one hour in total on a laptop.
I hope you find it useful.
Cheers, Bruno
--
Prof. Bruno Giacomazzo Department of Physics University of Trento via Sommarive 14 38123 Trento Italy
Tel. : +39 0461281631 email : bruno.giacomazzo@unitn.it web: http://www.brunogiacomazzo.org https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brunogiacomazzo.org%2F&data=01%7C01%7Chelvi.witek%40kcl.ac.uk%7C1fed60f8d8a34fdd3bb508d65c322a32%7C8370cf1416f34c16b83c724071654356%7C0&sdata=%2B%2B2dG5cyuGb9%2FQNxKM%2BFhv423RNsNaKsgYX1Uun7Z%2Fw%3D&reserved=0
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't
Users mailing list Users@einsteintoolkit.org
https://emea01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flists.eins...
users@lists.einsteintoolkit.org