Group,
Here is a new flyer for the upcoming workshop. I have designed it based
upon input on the previous flyer. Please let me know if you would like me
to make any revisions to the new flyer.
Regards,
Dennis Castleberry
dcastl2(a)tigers.lsu.edu
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dennis Castleberry <dcastl2(a)tigers.lsu.edu>
Date: Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: Flyer Text
To: Frank Loeffler <knarf(a)cct.lsu.edu>
Frank,
I have modified the text in accordance with your revisions, and set it
against the background. The resulting image file is attached. Its
dimensions fit a letter-sized sheet of paper, so if you print it full-page,
you can give any margin specification you like.
Regards,
Dennis Castleberry
dcastl2(a)tigers.lsu.edu
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Dennis Castleberry <dcastl2(a)tigers.lsu.edu
> wrote:
> Frank,
>
> Here's the text. I plan to use the *composite* command to set this
> against the flyer background (and experiment with font to find a more
> inviting/congruent one), but I wanted to check with you first to make sure
> I have all the information down.
>
> Regards,
>
>
> Dennis Castleberry
> dcastl2(a)tigers.lsu.edu
>